Anyone else feeling in a bit of a creative rut lately? **raises hand immediately** I'm not going to lie, the whole "new year, new goals,"mentality hasn't been sticking too well with me lately. Don't get me wrong... I have a lot of plans and high hopes for 2020, but for some reason I have been in a bit of limbo and feeling stuck. After watching a ton of Instagram stories, I realized I wasn't alone and a lot of other creatives and bloggers have been feeling the same way. So you wanna know what I did?... Went on Pinterest! I looked up everything from creative photoshoots, blog post ideas, to positivity graphics and felt an instant spark. Although, I am still working over this hump, I wanted to help anyone who may need a little push like I did. So, without further ado... here are 20 blog post ideas that you can delve into and share with the world around you!
1. Introduction | Get To Know Me
2. Goals + Aspirations for This Year
3. How to Start a Blog
4. Date Night Ideas
5. Review Your Favorite TV Shows
6. Book Review
7. 3 Hairstyles for Short/Medium/Long Hair
8. Life Hacks (productivity, motivation, budgeting etc.)
9. DIY Project
10. Q + A Post
11. Travel Bucket List
12. Home/Bedroom Tour
13. Ways to Practice Self Care
14. Behind The Scenes of Instagram/Blog Photos
15. Staple Pieces Every Girl Should Have in Her Wardrobe
16. Review Your Go-to Apps for Social Media
17. Share Your Routine (Morning, Night, Skincare, etc.)
18. The Ultimate Guide to ___________ (choose something you're educated on and passionate about)
19. How to Grow on Instagram
20. Blogging Essentials
There are endless possibilities when it comes blogging, but sometimes we just need a little bit of help when we fall into creative ruts or non-motivational time periods. Turn to Pinterest, your favorite creatives on Instagram, talk to a friend, get out in nature, go to a museum... turn towards anything and everything that will get your creative juices flowing again and I promise, you will feel that spark again! In the meantime, here is one of my favorite quotes that always keeps me going when I am feeling a bit down or stuck...
"Happiness comes in waves. It will find you again."
Happy blogging...you got this!